Our Girls...

Our Girls...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our next step...


Greetings Everyone!

Wanted to give you an update as to what step we are on in this journey. Two weekends ago we had our first fundraiser garage sale and it was a huge success thanks to all who gave of their time and stuff! Recently I went to my first doctor's appointment and they did an ultrasound and found a cyst on my right ovary which will be removed the second week in June, I have never had surgery so I'm praying for it to go smoothly, it's sounds simple and is out patient so I go home the same day. We have our first home study meeting Monday night which we are excited about as everything seems to be going great and God is leading the way.
I have to say I really enjoy reading other blogs and following your journey as well, it also helps me prepare for what's next and is always encouraging to see the victories happen and we pray for those who's outcome's don't turn out the way we desire them too. Thank you for all your prayers and support.....

May the Lord give you favor and peace,

Jody & David

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things are progressing - Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete